Creamy Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Smoothie
Prep Time 6 minutes
Calories per serving 140
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop NB Pure Plant Protein+ protein powder
- 1/2 cup Light Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese
- use whipped cream and crushed graham crackers as a topping before serving.
- Pre freeze your greek yogurt into cubes using an ice tray to make it extra thick and cold.
- Add in 1 scoop of Daily Multi-Fiber for an extra fiber boost.
1. Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into your favorite glasses and top with whipped cream and crushed graham crackers.
This recipe is smooth enough to drink with a straw and smooth enough to layer in as a smoothie bowl as well.