5 Reasons Why You Should Post-Holiday Cleanse
The tree's packed up, the neighborhood lights are (mostly) down and if you're like a lot of people this time of year, it's back to the office grind after a few weeks of way too much food, parties, and relatives.
Perhaps your resolutions are off to a fantastic start or maybe they failed to launch. Wherever you find yourself post-holidays, you should absolutely consider a cleanse. Here's why (and how) you do a little self-audit and check in before 2019 gets too far ahead of itself.
1) All those spirits, cocktails and toasts seemed like a good idea at the time. Eggnog, champagne, and of course the wine, right? Alcohol becomes pretty popular around the holidays but it's not so kind on your body. If you find yourself feeling like you may have had a little more than usual, do your body a solid and try out LiverFend.
2) It's very debatable as to whether the holiday meals were what you'd call "healthy". There were sugar and carbs galore and you couldn't resist those dang cookies they had out. But now you're feeling bloated and backed up and disappointed that you have to lose even more weight to meet your personal goal in 2019. Don't lose hope. MagO7 is a favorite to many of our customers and with good reason. The gentle digestive cleanse is designed to help rid the body of metabolic and intestinal waste, not only giving you relief but cleansing and priming your body for any health and wellness goals you plan to implement in the new year!
3) The last few months have been all about others. You planned and cleaned and cooked and traveled. You're running on fumes. It's okay to recognize that you need some time for yourself to get back into the normal swing of things. Maybe you need to recommit to your routine or embrace the new one you've planned for 2019. Now that all the commotion has gone, recognize the season before and take time for yourself. Rid your body and mind of the pent-up stress that was building.
4) Fast food and frozen meals became the go-to. Don't beat yourself up. You were pressed for time between all the holiday affairs and sometimes you had to eat on the run. Okay, you even ate in the car. In a parking lot.
We've all been there. Sometimes life gets going so fast that convenient meals push healthy meals aside. But now it's time to buckle down and purge your fridge and pantry of all the artificial invaders and unhealthy foods that crept into your household. Take back your fortress with fresh fruits and vegetables. Take a stand for quality ingredients and well-rounded meals that don't come from a drive-thru.
5) All the stress of the holidays brought back some bad habits. We're not judging and we're not asking you to share what they may have been, but if you know negative actions or crutches came out as coping mechanisms when you were drowning in anxiety and responsibility, we encourage you to own it and walk away from it.
You see, a cleanse can come in many forms. From dietary shifts to natural supplements, mental housekeeping to fitness, January is the most important month to plant your flag for the year ahead. Don't let the fear of failure or slow starts on huge resolutions get you down. There's a lot of time left in the game and we truly believe you can make 2019 the best year you've ever had!