Stop Feeling Bloated Fast with These 3 Easy Ways
medical data sourced from trusted source National Institute of Health
written by Lauren Curl-Ferrell on April 16, 2021.
Bloating is a very common and problematic symptom in people everywhere.
Bloating is when your stomach feels swollen, usually after eating.
When bloating in present, it can make the stomach appear larger than it normally is and carry an uncomfortable feeling.
The definition of "bloated" is swelling or distension. It's also known as a distended belly. Aside from gas - bloating can also bring belching, abdominal discomfort, and an uncomfortable feeling of fullness.
One in ten American's say that they experience bloating regularly, even if they haven't eaten a large meal.
What causes bloating?
There are a variety of things that can cause bloating, here are five common causes and how you can avoid them.
1. Eating too quickly will add to the risk of bloating after a meal.
To rectify this, eat more slowly. Signals can take up to 20 minutes to let your brain know that you're not as hungry. There are many weight loss experts who preach this factor as well.
This is mostly the most common precursor to bloating. By eating smaller portions, it will help reduce the risk of bloating.
3. Eating the wrong foods for your diet.
Eating things that are fatty and rich will make you feel stuffed. This is because fatty goods take longer to digest than things like protein or carbohydrates. Avoid the effect of bloating, by eating fewer fatty foods.
4. Allergies in food.
Let's say that you have a milk allergy, cooking with milk or drinking with it will cause bloating. The solution is to find allergy free items. If you're not sure what you're allergic to, meet with an allergy specialist.
5. PMS or menstrual periods can cause bloating.
To avoid or limit the side effect of bloating, eat fewer sodium foods, drink lots of water, and skip the caffeine and alcohol.
What are some more serious causes of bloating
Bloating can be brought on but more complex reasons. Temporary bloating can be common but if your bloating is more frequent and long lasting, you should speak to a health professional to rule out or find solutions for these more serious causes.
1. IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
2. Infections of the intestinal track, like colitis, appendicitis, diverticulitis, and food poisoning
3. Cancers of the reproductive organs, abdomen, and digestive tract
4. Pregnancy or complications of a pregnancy, like miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy
5. A bowel obstruction
6. Liver disease
7. PID (pelvic inflammatory disease)
How to quickly reduce the bloating
Efficiently rid your body of that swollen and uncomfortable stomach problem with a few different things.
1. Take a supplement that can reduce the bloating
We recommend this Digestive Enzyme Complex. This proprietary blend of supplements continues to work through the different stages of your body's pH response to bloating. That is unlike any other on the market.
2. Get up and move for, at least, 20 minutes.
We highly recommend a brisk 20 minute walk to help get things going.
3. Another solution is to rub the abdomen in circular motions with your palms and your fingertips.
Follow these steps:
- Place the hands just above the right hip bone.
- Rub in a circular motion with light pressure up toward the right side of the ribcage.
- Rub straight across the upper belly area toward the left rib cage.
- Move slowly down toward the left hip bone.
- Repeating as necessary.
4. For additional daily help, look into using this fiber powder supplement. This one has pre and pro-biotics in it.
At the end of the day, the reasons why there may be bloating can be many different reasons. Most cases, a simple digestive enzyme complex and fiber supplement will help resolve and clear this challenge up.
If you are experiencing constant bloating, please speak to your health professional. Figuring out the underlying causes of your bloating is the first step to finding the long term treatment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.