An Easy Trick That Helps Weight Loss
You probably already know drinking water is important to weight loss. Do you know why? Well, there are a number of reasons.
Since the body is made up mostly of water, when one begins to diet, water weight is one of the first to go. Therefore, it’s very easy to become dehydrated. Since water aids in the elimination of toxins and waste, it’s especially important. Water also regulates body temperature and lubricates joints. All of which are crucial to an effective workout program. If you become dehydrated, you will feel tired. Hence, your exercise program will suffer. What’s more, water acts as a natural appetite suppressant! Try drinking broths or hydrating vegetables as appetizers before meals. The water content alone, will make you feel fuller.
Hunger and thirst are similar sensations. For that reason, some people often confuse the two. When you find your stomach growling, try drinking water before you reach for a snack. You may find you were becoming dehydrated and not actually hungry at all! If you find you are thirsty, don’t be tempted to turn to sports drinks. Unless you are choosing an unsweetened brand, you may find they do you more harm than good. Many sports drinks are advertised as containing electrolytes. What they don’t advertise, is their sugar and sodium content. Both are very harmful when trying to stay hydrated. What’s more, they are loaded with calories!
Hydration, dehydration and weight loss:
• Water weight loss can lead to dehydration, so rehydrating is important
• Dehydration slows down the fat burning process
• Burning calories creates toxins. Water is needed to flush them out
• Dehydration casuses a loss of oxygen. Hence, exhaustion
• Hydration reduces muscle and joint soreness when exercising
• Dehydration may cause constipation
• Drinking water before meals may make you feel fuller sooner
One product we really recommend for keeping yourself properly hydrated is
Hydr8 is a convenient great tasting effervescent drink mix that supplies 7 Essential Vitamins plus Electrolytes, Amino Acids for recovery, Simple & Complex Carbohydrates.
Try it today HERE
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.