2) How important is your nutrition to you being someone in the public eye? Do you have any tips for someone looking to start and maintain a fitness routine?
3) Can you tell us a little bit about the challenges you have faced over the years from just starting out and now to coming into more success and the spotlight?
4) What is your life motto?
- "werk" this word was made popular before Britney did it for the record. It's actually a term used by drag queens. I myself am not one, but I think the meaning behind it is positive and empowering. It's simple and can be used in so many ways, but its true meaning for me is that it can empower me to get something done, or uplift a situation with praise using the word. It may be an inside thing, but for me it motivates me, and I use it in conversation with everyone. Sometimes having to explain, but then I catch them using it themselves.
5) Do you have a favorite go-to healthy snack?
- I have three. I LOVE almonds, avocados, and tomatoes. Combining the avocados and tomatoes makes the perfect energy-boosting snack during the day!
6) What's a day in the life of Will look like?
- Every day changes, but it always starts with a protein shake and a solid workout. Working out in the morning always gets me fired and energized for the rest of the day. I HATE mornings, but I force myself to do it cause I know I'll be good after that workout. For the rest of my day, it normally involves a lot of phone calls, emails, and interacting with a talent for that particular show I am producing. What I do as a producer can normally be summed up as coordinating or making a wedding happen every day, except it's for a TV show and we don't have a wedding. May I mention though, that what I do can be very stressful, but I always find the time for some good laughs throughout the day. Extra points, laughing and trying to remain positive and happy aids to weight loss.
7) Are you a goal setter? If so, has it helped you in your career or in any other areas of your life and do you find it important to have goals?
- I think by nature we all need to have set goals. Life is so confusing as it is sometimes and having some type of structure helps me greatly. Cliche to say but set your goals high. You'd be surprised how obtainable the unobtainable is when you REALLY set your mind, and heart on something. My career would not exist if I didn't set the standard for where I want to be. I still have so much more to do, and with every goal meet comes a new and exciting one.
8) Do you have a favorite exercise routine?
- I am OBSESSED with how a man's chest or arms look when muscular and defined. So I find myself always with dumbells, either hammer curls or dumb bell chest press.
9) In three words describe your mission in life?