That's 1 in 8.
And behind every number is a name. A real, beautiful human who is battling. And behind them are countless friends, family and loved ones affected by such a diagnosis.
First and foremost, we at Nutritional Brands, want to express our most sincere well wishes, admiration for those navigating a current breast cancer journey, and love for everyone who has been or will be touched by such a disease. Your strength and courage is an inspiration to everyone.
Yes, there are many breast cancer diagnoses, but there are also 3.5 million survivors in the U.S. alone. We will beat this together!
Like many organizations this time of year, we wanted to help spread the word about breast cancer in order to educate and empower readers who may not yet know how to watch for the little things. The little precautions and advice from places like the NBCF, that can make a world of difference in terms of diagnosis and treatment.
We hope you join us in celebrating the lives of those healed, honoring the lives of those touched, and especially in sharing the word to help those who will fight this into the future.
Breast Cancer Guides and Resources
- See the NBCF Healthy Living & Personal Risk Guide Book https://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/healthy-living-guide-ebook/
- Explore the NBCF Early Detection Guide https://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/early-detection-guide/
- Here's the NBCF Mammogram 101 eBook https://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/mammogram-101/
- Share the NBCF Symptoms Guide https://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/know-the-symptoms/
- Read more about Breast Cancer diagnosis here https://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/breast-cancer-diagnosis/
There are many more informational guides and resources available at NationalBreastCancer.org
Other Ways To Get Involved
- Consider donating to a Breast Cancer cause
- Attend a Breast Cancer walk, run or fundraiser
- Write letters of hope and encouragement for current patients
- Wear pink
- Join a Facebook or local support community
- Schedule your Mammogram
Thank you for joining us all month long.